Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Where Is The Vicks?

I feel like crapola and we have the swearing in ceremony tomorrow!
No sunshine and not very many photos today.
 This morning, walking in the front paddock was like walking on big frozen rocks at a beach.
No wonder the horses preferred being in the pasture.


 I cleared my head with a nice hot shower and met my friend Barb (used to board her horse King Mustafa here) down at Barber's for lunch.  This is the third year we have done it and spent the entire time catching up.
 Had a very quiet afternoon and went out to tuck the girls in before dark.
 I have absolutely no energy.
 The only thing that sounded good was French toast, so that was what we had for dinner.
I just binged 3 episodes of "Homeland" and plan to be in bed by 10.
These three have the right idea.



Maybe I'll have my act together tomorrow.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Rest and lots of hot soup and maybe you'll feel better by tomorrow. Good luck!