Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

One Hour

A different kind of a day.
It was pitch black when I went out to the barn this morning as I had to be in Rochester by 8:15 for a Town Board Training session.  Fortunately, Gary cleaned the stalls and I did the rest.










 I had just enough time for a shower before Mary picked me up for the drive in.










 A lot of information was put out there for the rest of the morning and until 5 in the afternoon.
Fortunately
 we had an hour off for a darn good lunch, where we met a whole table full of elected officials from around the state.
No more pictures...maybe an instant replay tomorrow.
Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds like a busy day. Lunch looks good though.

Val Ewing said...

It was a busy busy day! What a great way to enjoy the sunrise though. I'm afraid our sun will be gone for a while again, looks like yucky weather for the weekend.

meigancam01 said...

Morning looks little bit different!!Foggy.
But what a beautiful clicks. I love them.
Thanks for sharing.