Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I'm Back....

Yesterday morning it was below freezing and bright.




 By the time I got in from doing chores I was very light headed and felt like crap.
Spent the day in a recliner with my head up so I wouldn't barf.
Fortunately (since Gary was out of town at a conference) my friend Sally came to the rescue with some chicken soup, saltines and ginger ale.  Karen checked on me after evening chores and Jenny stopped on her way home from a big function in Rochester.  As soon as I started eating the chicken soup I turned the corner.  Really think I had food poisoning.

Karen arrived at 6am this morning to feed the horses.  By then I was feeling much better and had emailed her that she did not have to come, but she did. She fed and I let them out by 7:15.
 Class at 10:30.  Just three people.



 Our friend Sara stopped up to show us some of her art work and Gucci would not leave her alone.



 The weather changed for the better and we hit at least 65 degrees.
 Usually Sophie stays in the back yard, but lately she ventures out and wants to come in the house.


 Grabbed a few shots of the girls....





 while I was out dragging the rings.  Really needed some fresh air.


Went down to the Town Hall at 7 to listen to the Board workshop meeting.
Nothing exciting.
Gary got home a little after 7 and was tired from the drive.
I'm feelin' much more like myself, thank you very much!
Night all!

5 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Stephen Andrew said...

I love that shot of Gucci! So this is so interesting as I thought I had food poisoning on Monday. I woke up Monday morning, felt fine until about 10, and then something hit me hard. I was nauseous and felt so sensitive to motion. I was feeling queasy even looking at my phone screen. Then I woke up yesterday just fine. Bizarre!

JanaLeigh said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better.

Val Ewing said...

Good thing you are feeling better! Our weather was cold cold with frosts and 24 degrees. Today? The 70's, go figure.

meigancam01 said...

Welcome back.
Very good scenario.