Followers

Monday, October 26, 2015

And The Beat Goes On...


30 degrees this morning!










 Amazing bread made by Chef Adam!  It has squash in it. The sun was hitting it just right, when I got in from chores.
 I had to pick up some antibiotics for Jenny's dog, Ice, who has not been feeling that great lately.
When I dropped them off, discovered that they now have a fish tank.  Where did that come from?
I could not get a good shot of Ice, but Buster sat still for me. 
 Stopped at Wegmans on my way home....
 the gardens there are still beautiful.
 This afternoon I spent a lot of time on my computer... political chatter was on overload.
We did have a decent dinner.  BBQued Chicken with carrots and onions, an apple/carrot/grape salad and blue mashed potatoes.  Never had blue before.  And Adam's bread....divine.
 Could not leave for my meeting before taking some nice blurry shots of the moon.


Night all.
PS
Right now the temperature is 36.
Burr.

3 comments:

Stephen Andrew said...

Love those shots from the frosty morning! Hope Jen's dog is already starting to feel better! Can't believe the campaign is almost over! You must so be looking forward to it one way or another!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Ahhh! Gorgeous The palm trees don't turn colors here
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

meigan cameron said...

Hey Lori, very nice article with beautiful pictures.
thanks for sharing this with us.