Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just 30 Degrees Cooler....

Last evening we kept getting severe thunderstorm warnings across the TV screen and by 10pm I had to go out and shut all the barn doors to keep the rain and wild wind out.
Checked on the girls and gave them an extra flake of hay.
 I ran back to the house through the thunder and lightning with a plastic bag over my head.  It was pouring like crazy.

This morning it was much cooler and I'm sure the girls loved it.







 Class at 10:30.











 Around 1:30 I was about ready to fall asleep, when I decided that my hair needed to be cut off and put back the way it has been for the past gazillion years.  Called Pat and she had room for me at 2:30.  On the way home I stopped at Country Max to pick up a couple items and they were loaded with flowers all over the place.








Arrived a little after three and decided to make a cauliflower casserole for dinner.  It was so huge it had to go in a big lasagna pan.

 We had a Saint Tim salad with oranges, bananas, craisins and crumbly bleu along with the casserole.

 Chores around 7.







 Tucked the girls in, closed all the doors and hope they don't freeze tonight as Gary took out all the plexiglass windows when it was in the 90s a couple days ago.
I'm done.
Night all.

4 comments:

Cloudia said...

“What is the scent of water?"
"Renewal. The goodness of God coming down like dew.”
Elizabeth Goudge



Feels like a weekend upstate to visit here. Thank You








( '>
/))
//""

ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

Dreaming said...

The flowers are so beautiful!

Nancy J said...

Three sheep in a purple meadow, my pick for today. Pity about the thunder and torrential rain.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Got my hair cut yesterday too. Great minds think alike. Love all the artists pictures.