Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

TODAY WAS ALL ABOUT THE SKY...


 It started with a gorgeous sunrise....














...supposed to go up to 38 or more (never did).



 Sophie was taking advantage of the sun.

Met Jill at 12:30 and we went to see the 9/11 movie with Sandra Bullock and that fabulous little boy.
Very moving...a wake up call that makes you really feel what all the victims and families went through. 

On the way home, there was still drama up there.

Everything looked pink when I went out to feed the ponies.





Another no brainer for dinner...and Gary made it!  Scrambled eggs, homefries and English muffins.
Perfect.

 I'moutaheah.
Night all.



14 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE those sky colors and, as always, the food pic :)

Saun said...

Lovely sky shots and your dinner looks yummy. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

wow looks beautiful
Benny & Lily

Michaele said...

Now I am hungry for breakfast.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

We've had nothing but gray skies and clouds all weekend--Now I know where the sun has gone! :-) Enjoy your evening!!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

You sure had gorgeous skies today!

Cloudia said...

this is a true almanack of your days. you DO SO MUCH every day - no wonder you have little time for blog visiting. . . just complaining, er saying LOL! Sleep tight, friend :-)


Warm Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

Gayle said...

The skies are just beautiful. I wish my mountain was a little smaller so I could see the same all winter. I drive into town and then *boom* see fantastic skies. What a sight for you.

Anonymous said...

So cozy and warm! As usual!!
Hugs from West Africa, dear Lori!

Sally said...

Gorgeous red skies...

Jill said...

Wow!!! Love the bright orange sky! Beautiful!!!

Dee Ready said...

Dear Lori,
What a comforting supper. I so love white potatoes!
Thank you for sharing this Etta James' song with us. Her voice is a true gift to all of us.

And thank you, too, for letting me--always a late sleeper--watch the sun rise in your photographs.

Peace.

Sharon Creech said...

Whoah - what a sky! Love those pinks. xx

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Such a gorgeous sunrise! That's one of my favorite times of day. The sun rises up over the field right in front of my master bedroom sleeping porch. I love to watch it's glorious display.

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage