Followers

Monday, September 25, 2017

Still Tired From Yesterday....

Thank you Richard Black, for taking such great photos yesterday.
Now, the yard is back to normal!

Check out this morning's sunrise!  I had to walk out to the lane to grab these shots.








This was another outrageously hot day...felt sorry for the horses...
 and the dogs.


 When I finished chores I put away a few more chairs and other stuff and after lunch I ran a few errands....one of them included going through the car wash.  Have not done that in years!
It's been so dry, the windows were dusty.
I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning out the desk that my computer sits on and traded it for a table.  That meant I had to clean out the drawers and figure out what to do with all the crapola I have accumulated.

At 5:30 we went to the Smags for a special dinner.
(I loved Helen's table setting.)



 It was provided by their granddaughter and we had several different options.



 Doesn't Dick look thrilled with the conversation???











 I had to add this photo that Topper just sent me!
Good food.  Good company.....
Wish I was not so tired.
Night all.

PS
These glads are the same color as the sunrise!






1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

It was hot here too yesterday in the 90's, ugh. Great sunrise pics.