Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What A Mud Hole....

We had approximately 6 minutes of sunshine this morning.


 Not long enough for me.


 Spritzie, muddy, ugly.



Class at 10:30.  Shamra is on such a roll.



 Len brought in one of the paintings he's working on at home.  
It's the Chrysler Building in New York and is still in progress.
 His style is so consistent.





 It started raining during class and by 2:30 I gave up and put the horses in.  They were soaked and standing in mud (because they are still not smart enough to go in the indoor or under the shed roof...and both had hay nets waiting).




After that, I finished reading a book in front of the fire and did a couple loads of laundry.  Almost into my winter mode.
 
 Chores at 5 and a 6pm dinner when Gary got home from Jenny's.
 A salad with spinach, onion, carrots, celery, roasted red peppers and feta cheese,
 Chicken Helen and homemade lomain with peas.
Yum!
That's it for today.
Night all.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I'd be wearing wellies all the time - don't like mucky feet. Oh how I wish I was at your art class. Great talent from your students.Yesterday I posted about my camera (along with other new gadgets) if you'd like to take a look. Greetings, Jo

Grey Horse Matters said...

Your students are very talented. Love the projects.

Doesn't it get your goat when they prefer to stand out in the rain or snow! We have four nice run in sheds but they never use them ( well, sometimes in the summer)and it drives me nuts.

Val Ewing said...

It finally started to dry off for us yesterday so Siera and I took a ride after I brushed gobs of mud off from her. She was a dust/dirt storm.
Even her tail had mudballs in it.
However the temps have dropped and now the mud is frozen and the ground is rough where the critters are.
Some snow would be nice to cover up that ugly mud!