Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Play It Again Sam

Here comes another one just like the other one....
except it started off with some sun.  The first we have seen that lasted over a few minutes 
(in over 2 weeks).









 By this afternoon it was back to the greys.

Took a shower and ran a couple errands accompanied by Phoebe and Gucci.
 I prefer not to wrap presents and have used nice bags and tissue paper for years, but this time I found a lot of felt stockings at the dollar store and they are going to work very well.

 Watched a movie after lunch...."Charlotte Gray."  It was pretty good, but sad.
 The fire was roaring and I decided to start on another book.
 Out for chores at 5.

 Obviously, all the girls had been rolling.




Dinner was an instant reply except for the salad ingredients.
Saint Tim would have loved this one too!  Leaf lettuce, apples, pears, craisins and grapes.

 I need to get into a soup making mode.  So easy and delish.
Night all.

8 comments:

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

Those felt stockings are awesome!! They look so nice, someone will feel very lucky rummaging through theirs this year!

The Dancing Donkey said...

I wish a little of that sun had made it this far, it sure has been a looong stretch.

Michelle said...

I use gift bags also, but I really like your idea of the felt stockings.

Buttons Thoughts said...

It is funny we had the same thing with that darn hiding sun:) Hug B

Birdman said...

I'm kicking back today and trying to get back in shape. Been a sore last 2 days. Need to be ready for Wed-Thurs. Check out my blog yesterday for details. Woe is me... sort of.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your house always looks like a home
Lily & Edward

Michaele said...

We had a long stretch of gray skies too. In fact we still do. Good for you to work in some reading time.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Yum!!!