Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Eve Eve....

 Another 5 minutes and that pink in the sky was gone.  Back to grey.
 Finished chores and was at Wegmans by 8:15 in my lovely barn clothes.  Of course I ran into all kinds of people that I know.  Needed a couple more things for dinner tomorrow night.
 Grabbed a quick shower when I got home and class started at 10:30.



 Tina and Shamra worked on matting and framing.
 Our opening is on January 3rd.

 After lunch I sat by the fire and read.  Guess I'm back in my winter groove.

Chores at 5.





There was a Christmas Eve Eve party at Pam and Greg's tonight.
I brought a salad.
 All kinds of great food and drinks.


Their home is positively gorgeous.  Beautifully furnished 
and all the woodwork is in perfect condition.


 Greg and Pam are both incredible cooks and put on a spectacular feed.








 The dessert pictures were all blurry.  Everything from cheesecake to baklava.

I was especially intrigued by this collection of glass ornaments.







We left at 9:30 and passed a lot of Christmas lights on the way home.






Night all.
PS
It's 11pm and the temperature is 49 degrees!

3 comments:

Jo said...

What's not to love about your friend's beautiful home and dinner? And I love the way you portray the Christmas lights. A very blessed Christmas to you, Lori, Gary and your loved ones. Greetings, Jo

thecrazysheeplady said...

Warm here too. Nice light shots :-).

fromsophiesview said...

Merry Christmas Lori and all the best!!

Isn't smudging Xmas lights a lot of fun!!!!