Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

THIS IS FOR VICTORIA CUMMINGS....




...who wanted to see some of my "art."


        Andalusians...this was painted on a table top ...and was donated to an auction.



 Marieke....the Dam of Berlin.


Hito..........An Andalusian Stallion from Portugal owned by my dressage instructor.
Glen Stirling....sire of my pony Glen Aberlour.

Stella... model at Syracuse University when I was in grad school.

 Hito....

Rosie...an angora goat that was given to us many years ago



5 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

Lori - Stunning!
My most favorite is the second. Do thye have titles?

Ken Mac said...

must be getting cold on the farm?

Gayle said...

What wonderful talent! Being an artist gives you so many ways to express yourself...you are so fortunate to have that ability!

Lori Skoog said...

Ken. It is getting cold, but the weather is going to swing back to sunny at the 60s during the next week.

Fe and Gayle...thanks for the kind words.

Lori

Anonymous said...

My favourite is the Andalusion stallion... so beautiful! You're really, really good Lori, and seem to have so much fun!

I've always enjoyed painting and drawing but you need time to excel, and my ambitious level in life is to be a good amateur in a number of things (then I can enjoy more!)...