Followers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A break in the weather



This morning the sun is out, the windmill looks happy, and Gary is going out to Lake Ontario to cross country ski with our friends Carol and Topper.  I would imagine they will go to the Hamlin Beach Park.  Of course, because it is Sunday morning, I am back at the ranch watching Meet the Press and the other news shows.  I need my political update.  At 11:00am some friends are coming over with their horse to work in the indoor.  They just acquired a trailer and are trying it out.  At 2:00pm, a couple of others are going to ride over to use the facility.  There has been so much ice, they could not get here last week without risking an injury.  And...ta dah......I did not work Abbe yesterday.  That means today is a must (at least 3 times a week).  Activity is picking up.  The weatherman just said that it could reach 55 tomorrow.  Off with the horse blankets!  They will be rolling all day.

No comments: