Followers

Friday, June 16, 2017

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

Phoebe took a little nap while I was getting ready to go out to the barn this morning.
She knows all about pillows.



















 By mid morning I was out finishing the lawn.





 Done just in time to grab a quick shower before my friend Theresa arrived at noon.
Out to lunch....again.
 She had never been to Java Junction, so we went there.
She ordered my favorite salad and some Hungarian Mushroom soup
 and I had a Greek panini with a salad.
Everything was delicious.
The placed was packed and I knew so many of the people.
 When I got back to the farm I had to make several phone calls and then I got started on Jenny's birthday dinner.
Gary picked a nice bowl of strawberries for our breakfasts

 and I started marinating mushrooms
 chicken, peppers, onions and pineapple
 for shish-ke-bobs.
 Gary grilled them perfectly.

 I also made a side of lomain, carrots and a salad.

 Jenny picked the menu and we all enjoyed it.
 Scott picked up an ice cream cake and by the time he got to the farm the sprinkles were all over the place.

 It tasted so good no one noticed.
 After dinner Finn and Coop got out my trikes and Jenny dug out my regular bike.
They decided to ride down LaDue Road.


They were pretty hot by the time they got back.
 I can't believe how tall the boys are!

 More flowers from Sara's.  At last, Gary might have some time to work in the gardens.

 A beautiful sunset....
 and now we are all ready for a snooze.

Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes Jennifer! Hope you had a great day.