Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

It's A Good Thing The Sun Was Out All Day Long

We woke up to brisk wind and frigid temperatures.
The high today was about 28.









 I had a 10am meeting at the Town Hall and was home by 12:30.
 Gary attended a garlic growers seminar and I spent the afternoon in front of the fire
with my buddies.
 Even tho it was below freezing, the sun melted more
 of the snow.



 My new goal is to pick up all the sticks blown down during the wind storm.  At least I can see most of them now.



 Gary got back to the farm a little before 4 and was off to a board meeting at 6.
I did not have to make dinner.


 The sunset was gorgeous.
Night all.

6 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like you had the same weather as we did. The snow is melting and there are lots of sticks that need picking up. I love it when I don't have to make dinner!

Mommy Stockley said...

Wow - that sunset!!! Looks spectacular. I can't believe you have snow on the floor still.

Mommy Stockley said...

Ps - garlic growers seminar sounds like something I should go to!!!

Nancy J said...

Beaut panorama. Hope the temps stay up there and the snow vanishes soon.

Val Ewing said...

Looks like a nice day. I know when the sun comes out all my critters stretch out and gather the sun up like it is liquid gold. They are also taking dirt baths to loosen up the long thick winter hair.
Time to shed soon, the March sun is strong!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Beautiful sunset! Love the pano!