Followers

Friday, March 18, 2016

Music Makes A Difference...

Because we were back in the 30s this morning
the girls needed to have their blankets put back on.

 After chores I had grand intentions for getting down to Agape... 
early...it didn't happen.  Needed to look over some Town stuff and of course I got carried away.

At 11, I met Gary down at The Center for a program being put on by dozens of students from The Hill School.  Cooper is part of Top Brass (can you see him with his trumpet?).
There was also a choir (of Angels).....
All of these kids were in the 5th grade and very impressive.


 The crowd was made up of parents, grandparents and seniors who really appreciated the program.



 At the conclusion, all enjoyed a picnic lunch.
 Another good example of community, and everything went off without a hitch.
Excellent planning by the Center's director and staff.

From there I went to Agape.  A big mistake to think I could do any serious work after eating.
20 minutes/bike - 11 minutes/treadmill.  No way could I go on the elliptical.
 I did some reading this afternoon and got dinner together by 5:30.

 A fresh salad and leftover spags.

 Karen had chore duty.  It was definitely the most beautiful part of the day.

Fortunately, the snow missed us.
Night all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, I miss seeing the performances at the schools, I always get a big lump in my throat when I see how special the children are and how wonderful their performances are!