Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Catching Up

29 degrees this morning.




 I can't believe how many blossoms have appeared during the last week.





 Tomorrow it's not supposed to be this cold...may even hit 60.





 After chores I went down to Agape.  I always start off with about 3+ miles on the bike to keep my knee in shape, then I managed to do 18 minutes on the elliptical.  Took me awhile to cool down, but I could not believe I made it that long.  A couple weeks ago I started at 6 minutes.
 Got home in time to grab a shower before my friend Jean arrived.  She is here from out of state to spend Thanksgiving with her family and today we met for lunch.  I really enjoying catching  up with her.
 We went to Java and had great salads.



 A simple supper tonight.  Black bean burgers, mac salad, tomato salad and leftover coleslaw.
 Sophie and Seymour were hanging with us, but headed back outside by 6:30.
Who knows where Sidney was snoozing.
Off duty....not too much excitement today.
Night all.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Dear Lori, your days are filled with much for which to be thankful during this season in which we try to begin, finally, to give peace to one another and to of good will. There is so much hatred being spewed and shown right now in our world. It is a pall over our spirits, dreams, hopes. But your blog always breathes serenity. Thank you. I"m grateful always to come here where you share a day lived with fortitude and compassion. Peace.