Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

SUNDAY STILLS CHALLENGE - MEAL TIME

Brought to you by the Skoog Farm Cooking Channel..... (I know, I know....too many).

To view other meals from around the world, click on my sidebar (Sunday Stills).


Veggie cheeseburger with fried onions, chips and Gary's homemade dill pickles.

Cauliflower/cheese casserole with salad, pickled beets, fresh cucumber pickles and grilled bread.

Goulash, salad and multi grain bread.

Chicken, snow peas and cashews with a side of homemade lomain (and fresh fruit).

Country ribs, sweet potatoes, salad and crusty rolls.

Baked chicken/onions/carrots with baked beans and coleslaw.

Bacon, eggs, homefries and toast.

Grilled cheese and tomato sandwich with a side of pasta salad, chips and homemade pickles.

Grilled boneless pork, corn on the cob and salad.

Fruit plate...the whole meal.  Cottage cheese, blue berries, mango, grapes, apricots, bananas, black berries and greens.

Eggplant Parm with spags, salad and Italian bread.

15 comments:

Ed said...

Oh Man! You just made mine look rediculous, excellent pics and foods..:-))

Anonymous said...

the last one looks yummy lori

Sandra said...

Your meals looks absolutely delicious! So colorful, various, with great combinations! You should have a cooking blog as well:)

Verde Farm said...

Oh Lori, they all look so good! Yum!
Amy

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I knew that if anyone could rock this challenge it would be you. And you didn't disappoint. Not only do all the meals look delish, the photos are wonderful, too.
I seriously wish I was on your dinner guest list. sigh.

~Lisa

Sandy Trefger said...

Wow! What delicious looking foods. All cooked at your home? Amazing. :) You do eat well.

Anonymous said...

Now I know you didn't make all these dishes this week!! Or did you? I'd love to eat at the Skoog restaurant. :)

Linda said...

Holy Pete, can I come and live with you???? PLEASE?

Inger said...

You just reminded me I have to go and take something out of the freezer!! Seriously though, all the meals look delicious.--Inger

allhorsestuff said...

OH!!!
You could make your own menu...
who needs the descriptions-with the way you wonderfully
phtographed it all!
Droolingly, I'll take item # 3
Goulash all the way baby!

Rising Rainbow said...

Oh, Lori, my mouth is watering big time!

Brenda said...

and you had all of these meals this week? can I come eat even 1 of them with you? If you don't start a cookbook, or even a cooking page, then open up a bed and breakfast! I'll come!

Anonymous said...

Was that all one pot-luck dinner? Everything looks yummy, even if your brownies are made from a box. HA!

Michelle said...

These look wonderful! I hope you will share some recipes.

Lori Skoog said...

Hello everybody...No, this was not all cooked in one week, nor was it a pot luck supper. These are meals we have had over a period of time and I love to photograph food. If you are interested in a recipe, let me know. Thanks for all the comments!