Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Didn't I Drop and Wreck My Camera!!! 1 month old....

In the 20s, not much wind and no snow.




 The ground is frozen and not easy to walk on for me or the ponies.



 We had a little sun when we got back in the house
 and as per usual, Phoebe positioned herself in it.



 Little Wonder never fails to bring in pieces of hay and shavings.
 This afternoon our jam group met and we
tried a lot of new songs....including this one.
We go around the circle and everyone gets to pick a song.
Afterward, I went shopping for a new point and shoot camera
and it was too late to start dinner (as I still had to do evening chores).
So we drove to Grampa Sam's and used up the rest of our gift certificate 
from Randy.
We had bread, lots of salad and Fettuccini Alfredo.

You can always count on a good meal there.
Night all.


No comments: