Followers

Friday, October 26, 2018

A New Park For Sweden

Very cold and windy this morning.





 I did a few things after chores, then got ready to go to a ribbon cutting down at the Town Park at 11.
This all inclusion playground was made possible by state funding through State Senator, Robert Ortt, the Sweden Foundation and the Town of Sweden.


 Much of the preliminary work was done by our outstanding Highway Department
and Brian Ingraham, (Highway Superintendent).
 (Photo by ? , posted by Town)
They will install the rubber footing as soon as we get a few warmer days.
The kids in our community are going to love this.

 When I got back to the farm I started on dinner in the crockpot.
Onions, Polish sausage, cabbage and carrots.

 I used 1 1/2 cups of chicken stock,
 and added a little cider vinegar, brown sugar, ketchup,
celery salt, salt and fresh ground pepper.
Covered it and left it on high all afternoon.


 Gary did the hand mowing and I went out around 2 to do the rest with 
the lawn tractor.
 I'm going to miss seeing blossoms.









 Just before dinner I made a quick batch of apple sauce.


 A perfect meal for this weather.

 Night all.



1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Love it all, the playground, the flowers, and the yummy meal.