Followers

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

And Now We Interupt Your Program...

My new computer arrived today...no directions were in the box.  ZERO.  It is an iMac, so I called Apple Care and was walked through everything I had to do in order to set it up.  Not only that, through a process called Migration, I am able to transfer everything from my old iMac to the new.  There is so much, it is going to take over nine hours.  So, no post tonight.  I will make up for it tomorrow.  By the way, it was 68 degrees here this morning and by 10:30 it had rained and the temperature dropped by almost 20 degrees.  Maggie rolled in the ditch and was a disaster and there was no hope for cleaning her up until she dried off.  So they spent much of the day inside...the temperature went down to 40 and is still taking a dive.  Colic weather.  Night all.

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Stay warm, keep that colic away.We are travelling so reading and commenting is spasmodic, I catch up when I can.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hopefully the computer stuff will migrate and you’ll be able to use it soon. Got to 84 here today! That’s just crazy.

Dee said...

Dear Lori, two years ago I had to buy a new Mac and my niece Linda helped set it up and get me started. But I'm still glad to learn about that migration program so I'll know the next time! I like to do thing for myself if I can, as I'm trying to keep as much independence as I can as I age. Peace.

Val Ewing said...

Rapid temperature changes are so tough! Hopefully Maggie is doing well. I will try and catch up. We had an ice storm I think again last night. I will wait until daylight to check it out.