Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bright Light

A gorgeous morning.   So nice to have the sun out again.
 (5:30am)
 After cleaning the stalls, Karen and I picked the pastures.
 It heated up quickly,


 and we were able to remove the blankets.
 Out in the back forty, there was one deer hanging out with one goose.


 Gary went to Conrow Farm and picked up a bale of hay for me to check out.  I want to have some extra second cutting (orchard grass) on hand for my 30 year old Berlin.  Think I'll buy 15 bales to make sure she has enough until this year's is ready.
 At 1 I went down to the college for drumming.



 We had a short session as Khalid was playing for a Memorial service at 3.
Chores at 6:30.



 Tucked the girls in and
 we went out for dinner.  No cooking.....
 On the way home, the sunset was spectacular.


Drumming for the half marathon tomorrow morning.  Hope it's not too cold.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful sunset. I'm all for no cooking! Have fun drumming for the marathon.

Michelle said...

Another wonderful day in your neighborhood. Glad you took a night off from cooking :)