Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Baker Boys....

 The girls had breakfast in the indoor today.
 It was one of those boot sucking days.



 I had a 2pm appointment with the massage therapist and had no idea my back was so full of knots!  It had to be from the day I shoveled heavy snow.
 So grey....
 I prepared two kinds of cookie dough so Finn and Coop could have a chance to get into the pre Christmas spirit this afternoon.
First we baked Vordags....a Swedish Cookie and probably my favorite.

 Then we went for the cut out sugar cookies.
 I took a quick break to tuck the girls in....
 while the boys played cards.




 Pizza for dinner,

then we started decorating.


 They had a good time.
 Here are a few samples.  I'm so glad I only made one batch of each kind.  Cookied out.
Night all.

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

For some reason we are craving pizza and cookies
Lily & Edward

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

My baking day is this weekend :) v excited for it! I love the pic in your header too x

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looks like a fun day. I had the grandkids over last weekend and we made sugar cookies and brownies. It's always fun to see them so excited for Christmas. Snowed here last night so at least we don't have mud.