Followers

Monday, December 29, 2014

A Real Dinner...

For a very short time we had a little light up in the sky....

 but it turned grey within the hour and the temperature remained around 30.
I was dragging, as usual, and got out to the barn after Gary and Karen.
Then it was more of the same.  Meds.  Liquids. Cat napping by the Fire.  Watched another movie.
 The past couple nights I've done evening chores solo.  Put on sweats over my nightgown and look like a bag lady.  Still not in the picture taking mode.  Tucked the girls in while Gary worked on
 dinner...a real dinner!  A nice salad with Greek olives
 along with a spectacular casserole made by Karen.  Thinly sliced and peeled eggplant made into rolls, stuffed with a mixture of ricotta cheese, spinach, parmesan cheese and an egg. Covered with sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese.  So good!  A great vegetarian meal.
I must be getting better.  I could actually taste it.
Night all.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That casserole does sound excellent. Feel better!

C-ingspots said...

Sounds wonderful, and happy that it was good to you! You must be getting better...hope so!

Grey Horse Matters said...

The casserole sounds yummy. Feel better soon.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Glad you are feeling better. That casserole sounds great!

Val Ewing said...

We had sunlight yesterday but the Big Chill is going on....below 0 this am!

Birdman said...

8°F this AM. The big Freeze is back I guess. You're better than I. When I'm under the weather even a delicious veggie dinner would not pull me to the table. Get well.