Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

HOW SWEET IT IS...



What did we do to deserve so many beautiful days.  Doesn't it make you want to squeeze out every possible moment?  I have been in a very calm yet productive zone, taking advantage of so many things.  Good friends, community service, the animals, cooking, getting organized, communicating....  By the way, I am meeting so many people through this journal!  There are some new links so that you can meet them too.  I wonder what makes them find my blog, there are so many out there.  I appreciate all the photos my friends are sending me to share with the world.  Flowers are in!!!

2 comments:

Nea said...

Beautiful flowers and fantastic sculptures. One day I shall get round to decorating my garden some more. I want to put in a flat maze or labyrinth made from the big stones.

Nea said...

The big stones that are always in the way when I'm digging!