Followers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

GOOD MORNING JORDAN...







This morning I woke up in Jordan, as my Art Trails friend (Teresa) opened up her B & B to me last night.  Before, during and after an amazing pasta dinner, we watched the Clinton - Obama debate where I was highly entertained by some very ridiculous questions.  With everything going on in this world, why would anyone go in front of millions of people and ask why a candidate would not where a flag pin? (Did I miss something, or is that a requirement?) Such small potatoes compared to the current state of affairs . Who would run for that office and go through all the insanity if they did not have the greatest respect for this country?  The political scene on the local and national level is a great disappointment to me when people in office or running for office are so negative and unproductive.  Where do the constituents fit into this picture? ME ME ME.  It's not what can I do for my country, it's what can I do for my party and my pals.  By the time the bashing is over, what will be left?  How's that for scarcasm?  Imagine what I will be like by November!!!

No comments: