Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

HOW WE SPENT THE AFTERNOON....














First I set up the back porch (company for dinner tonight...we can have appetizers out there) while I listened to some good blues on the radio.  Then Jen came up to ride.  She had to wait for me while I finished marinating some country ribs in a homemade sweet BBQ sauce...yummmm!!! to be served with sweet potatos, cornbread and a big salad later. Anyway, 
she and Gar sat at the table in the pergola soaking up some sun.  
My horse, Berlin, walked right into the grooming room and catching Target was a disaster!!!He kept running away, bucking and moving around the old horses until Shenna sat down. Fortunately she was able to get up on her own.  This SPRING nonsense was too much.  Jenny was ready to give him some serious business when she got on him, but he redeemed himself.

No comments: