Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ON AND ON

 Warming up today.  My buddies were assisting when I went out to the barn.


 Ended up putting masks on the ponies.
 Chorus at 10.  Performance at 11:30.
 A little photo op out back.


 Home for an hour to change my clothes, then down to the Senior Center to make 
spaghetti sauce for 75-100.  By the time I got back to the farm I was ready to do nothin.

Gary had a 7pm meeting, so we had a simple dinner.  Eggs, homefries and toast.  
It tasted pretty good.
 Out to feed the horses at 7:30. 
 Doing a sweat on Abbe's leg.  Let's see if the wrap will still be on in the morning.
I'm weaning her off bute and she didn't look that great tonight.  This is going to take a long time....

 When I put Abbe and Berlin in the barn it was thundering.
 It turned into a beautiful sunset.
 I'm going to rest now.
Night all.

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

What a sweet day!


Warm Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

> < } } (°>

Oak Creek Ranch said...

You are the busiest person I know. Love those coral tulips in your header.

Terry said...

Sauce for 75-100??? Are you kidding? Holy cow!

Karen said...

Lovely days in New York. . .

A peaceful existence shared with those wonderful companions.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Another good day! I hope you're doing well, and you've had an enjoyable Thursday!!

Michaele said...

Your days are so full. We had a little thunder here last night. Evidently it knocked on the door because Tess barked and barked at it.
p.s. we love breakfast for dinner