Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

WELCOME NEW FOLLOWERS...

Hello to Pattie...a hard core animal lover who lives on a farm that used to belong to her grandmother.  I don't know where it is and have no blog site information, but can tell you that she has rescued all kinds of animals....dogs, cats, a goat, race horse and many birds.  Thank you for finding my Journal!  Please let me know if you have a blog.  (I heard from Pattie.  Her blog is On Hollyhock Farm, which is in Western New York....maybe in my neck of the woods....and can be found at: 

A second welcome to Honest Abe Lincoln from Brookville, Ohio.  He has so many blogs I don't know where to start.   You can begin at: http://brookvilledailyphoto.blogspot.com
Excellent photography...everything from a daily photo to birds in his back yard.  Check it out.  You can find the list of his blogs on the profile page.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Now THOSE are Roses! gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Hello to you...I live in Western NY and my blog site is http://myblog-bratti.blogspot.com/
and it's called On Hollyhock Farm. I am just finding all these great farm sites and they are all so interesting. Thankyou for calling out to me....8>)
Pattie

Cheryl Ann said...

Very pretty! Have a great day tomorrow!

Janice said...

Beautiful. I am partial to Roses.Those are very nice.