Followers

Monday, June 11, 2018

Perfection

Who could ask for better weather?
Low 70s....no humidity....clear skies.







 After chores Little Wonder, Phoebe and I went down to Country Max to pick up some shavings and grain.



 I wanted to try out there new harnesses before we go to the Vet on Wednesday.
They were perfect in the store and seemed fine with their new gear.

 Gary is pretty much done, working at Sara's.
Today he cut down a dead tree across from the kitchen,
 planted geraniums in front of our new sign,
and put in some zucchini and summer squash.

 I had him leave the stump so I could turn it into a birdbath.
 I went down to the Rec Center for a 1pm SSAI meeting.
Long, but very productive.
 Earlier in the day I made some sauce with meatballs.
 Dinner was delicious!
 I marinated some asparagus from our garden.

 Phoebe and Little Wonder need a double bed!
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful weather here too. Which was nice because I had the vet and an oil change to do today. The dogs are so cute together on the bed.