Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Misty Start

 Very wet grass but at least it wasn't raining.
 Class at 10:30.







Yesterday our kitchen sink was plugged and the water would not go down.  Gary took things apart and still couldn't get it to work so today we had Scott C. come up and between them we were back in business.
 Then, there was still a mess to clean up.

 By 1:30 the sun came out and I was finally able to mow the lawn (before it needed to be baled).


 All this moisture has made our gardens look like "Jack and the Beanstalks" property.
 Evening chores at 5.


Now it's after 9 and I have to go tuck the girls in.
Night all.

6 comments:

Terry said...

You're killin' me with those daylilies!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Are you on sewer or septic? There's nothing worse than plumbing problems.

Stephen Andrew said...

In the 13th photo down, what is that wispy variegated ground cover? It's beautiful! I can't zoom in enough to see for sure.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh there is nothing worse than plumbing problems I am happy someone:) could fix it. Happy 4th tomorrow Lori. Enjoy. Hug B

Grey Horse Matters said...

Glad the sink was fixed. We're still hot and misty here. My day lilies haven't opened yet, maybe they need some sun. Love your students pictures, very talented artists. Beautiful header too.

Anonymous said...

On holidays still house babysitting as my family is in Florida and today they celebrate the American holiday. but raining here and I am sort of resting as I have shopped till I have dropped.So decided to do comments to my bloggers.

Like your pictures. I am using my sons computer.

I can receive any messages back.