Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Another Lovely Week of Winter, Comin' Up

At least there was no wind blowing this morning.  We got about 4 or 5 inches of snow and it was another dull start to the day.


 Class at 10:30.
Len is still working with that limited palette and I am hoping he will do a series like this.
Very Flemish looking to me.
Can you see the change in this shot?
 Shamra continues to work on her animals in colored pencil...
 as does Tina.
 She also created another pressed flower arrangement.
 My little critters and I spent the afternoon close to the fire after I did a little shoveling.




 Eventually the sun came out and it was brilliant.
 No blizzard conditions here.
The sun was sending strong beams into the living room.

 Chores a little later as it is staying light longer.


 Not quite dark when I finished tucking the girls in.
Had dinner theater tonight.
 We are taking a break from watching the news and watched a BBC series.
As you can see, our dining experience is pretty casual when we are home alone.
 Pasta time.

So much for today.
It is now 10 degrees and dropping.
Night all.

4 comments:

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

Your students are working on some lovely pieces, I love seeing them. I'm glad you didn't get heaps of snow!

Sandy said...

Is that Happy Valley you are watching? I could not get into that show even though I loved Sarah Lancashire in Last Tango in Halifax. Have you tried that show...or Doc Martin, another BBC favorite. They have such wonderful TV shows, do they not?

Nancy J said...

Looks like some heaps of snow, did you shovel lots? Eat at the home theatre, perfect for any day.

Lori Skoog said...

Sandy, yes...it is Happy Valley. We have watched many BBC shows and can really see the difference. The characters are more normal looking and acting, not all glamour and glitz.