Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

When Is The Rain Going To Arrive?

 Chores.


 Class.
 Good light in the Studio.


 Gary repainted the door.  Much nicer.

 3 friends and I will be providing music at the Harvest Festival.
That should be fun.  Just got booked today
5 students were at class. Nice to see all of them.






 At 2 I went out to Ted S's house with Gary's van to check out some alfalfa for Miss Berlin.
Brought 4 bales home and will have more delivered.  I think she is going to love it.

 Angel removed her mask an I found it in the Run-in.
She doesn't seem to be bothered when it's off.

I don't know what I did with the rest of my day.

We had a Town Board workshop tonight and I got home after 8.
It's a good thing I made pasta salad before I left.  We had that and chicken.
Did not even think about taking pictures.  So busy lately.

Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

The day went well, looking at all your pics.All the four legged ones are having a good time, even if so hot.