Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Meetings...

A little cool this morning, but very beautiful.














 At 9:30 I ran a Department Head meeting down at the Town Hall.
Always good to get updates regarding all that is happening.
 When I got back to the farm Bob and his brother Ted Ford were at the house.  They had met Gary at Java for coffee and went for a walk before ending up here.
 Great to see them!

 The mud room was finished today....electric and the floor was installed.
A great improvement.




 I mowed the lawn today and Gary spent some time in the back garden.  We will be lucky to have things in shape by August.
 Tonight Gary went to Finn's ball game and I had a meeting, so we did not


 eat dinner until 9:30!  Unheard of!
I picked two kinds of lettuce from the garden.  Fresh and delicious.
Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Have I missed something? August, is there a special date then? The garden looks great to me, and yummy dinner once again.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Um, where is your mudroom?