Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pizza 101

Today we were supposed to have very high winds but they did not materialize.









 After chores I did some mowing before it was really hot.  We hit 90.
Managed to do the two grass paddocks and the hill behind the horse barn.
 Company tonight (Roger and Tina) so I made some rhubarb Betty.
 At 2:30 I drove down to the village for a meeting at the library.
The Town, Village and College are working on a grant for more development on the Canal.
Could be great for our community.
 There was a sweet art show in the Duryea Room.  Elementary kids.

We were out of there by 4 and I made a quick stop at Wegmans on the way home.
As soon as I got there, I started working on pizzas for dinner.
Of course the oven had to be set very HIGH on this roasting day.
Gary got the fans out.






 The red one - sauce/pepperoni/roasted red peppers/onions and cheese.
 The other - sliced plum tomatoes/onions/asparagus and cheese.
 I have to say, Carina's pizza dough could not be better.
 Both were delicious and Roger said they passed the test.


 Not too many pictures today....staying cool.
Night all.

No comments: