Followers

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sixty Seven Degrees

Perfect weather for me....


 The trees are going to be green any day now.


After chores I had a burst of energy and started organizing Gary's storage shed.
Then I loaded up a couple of wheelbarrows with more brush.





I took the pups out for a run before heading to Brockport for our Sunday Jam,
 and had time to mow 3/4 of the lawn.

 I spied our first tulip.









Two friends from Rochester came out to join us today.  Fred and Danette are both Ukulele players and we had a great time.  I met Fred when I was drumming at the college and will be joining him and many other pals to drum at a half-marathon being held in Rochester next Sunday.  Maybe it will get me back in my drumming groove.


They stopped at the farm to meet Little Wonder as they follow his adventures.
Simple dinner.  I made chicken soup yesterday which we had with grilled cheese sandwiches.
 LW and Seymour entertained us while we ate.

 Then he and Phoebe both jumped up on my lap for some cuddle time.




 We went out to do evening chores a little before 7:30 and the light was beautiful.






 The girls were happy to get tucked in.



 I put the dogs in the house and finished mowing behind the pasture while the sun was going down.
This was the view from the back forty.



Night all.
I'm lovin' this weather.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

suddenly you have so many more daylight hours. We have the lights on at 6 p.m. or earlier if a bit dull ... Love that tulip, and the grass is greening up , all looking so springtime beautiful.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Looking good. Great weather too. Everything should be green soon.