.....

.....
Walnut Hill 2017

Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fetch!

What a spectacular day...from morning until night.




 Seymour was in the house before we went out to do chores and Little Wonder would not give him a break.  He was grabbing his tail and pulling on it.
 Most of the time, I have to put the pups in the back yard while I finish chores.



 They watch me.



 When I got back in the house, my friend Judy stopped in with half a bushel of squash.
Instead of having coffee or tea, we had raspberry shortcake for breakfast.
 The temperature put me in a very mellow mood.




 This morning I ran a few errands and dropped peppers off at the Food Shelf, The Center and the Town Hall.  We still have more in the garden!
 Around 2:30 I put Phoebe and Little Wonder in the car....
 and we went down to the Town Hall to get LW a license.  He dazzled everyone.
 Question?  Do you think Little Wonder could be a Yorkie/Dachshund?
 Back at the ranch, it was time to dry more tomatoes.
 Even made stuffed peppers for dinner.


They were served with a salad and leftover chicken.
 Just before sunset, the rays were coming through the living room windows.
 Did I ever tell you that I have a real thing for bags/purses?
 You don't want to know how many I have.
 Time to call it a day.
 Night all.

5 comments:

  1. Little Wonder certainly has made a home for himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you are 1/2 Yorker and 1/2 Dixie. Gorgeous sky
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anyone ever call you " The Bag Lady" ? LW is doing so well. and your garden is thriving, so much produce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love LW. He sure has brought joy to your life. Bags? Thanks to my grand daughter Lily, I now have 2...2! bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures of both pups peeking around the side of the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading The Skoog Farm Journal. I do not have google+ and am unable to comment on those blogs. Would love to reach some of you and need email addresses. Your comments are appreciated.