Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fetch!

What a spectacular day...from morning until night.




 Seymour was in the house before we went out to do chores and Little Wonder would not give him a break.  He was grabbing his tail and pulling on it.
 Most of the time, I have to put the pups in the back yard while I finish chores.



 They watch me.



 When I got back in the house, my friend Judy stopped in with half a bushel of squash.
Instead of having coffee or tea, we had raspberry shortcake for breakfast.
 The temperature put me in a very mellow mood.




 This morning I ran a few errands and dropped peppers off at the Food Shelf, The Center and the Town Hall.  We still have more in the garden!
 Around 2:30 I put Phoebe and Little Wonder in the car....
 and we went down to the Town Hall to get LW a license.  He dazzled everyone.
 Question?  Do you think Little Wonder could be a Yorkie/Dachshund?
 Back at the ranch, it was time to dry more tomatoes.
 Even made stuffed peppers for dinner.


They were served with a salad and leftover chicken.
 Just before sunset, the rays were coming through the living room windows.
 Did I ever tell you that I have a real thing for bags/purses?
 You don't want to know how many I have.
 Time to call it a day.
 Night all.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Little Wonder certainly has made a home for himself!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We think you are 1/2 Yorker and 1/2 Dixie. Gorgeous sky
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Nancy J said...

Did anyone ever call you " The Bag Lady" ? LW is doing so well. and your garden is thriving, so much produce.

Val Ewing said...

Love LW. He sure has brought joy to your life. Bags? Thanks to my grand daughter Lily, I now have 2...2! bags!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love the pictures of both pups peeking around the side of the house.