Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Weeds Are Gone...

Perfectly gorgeous all day long.


After chores I decided to start mowing down the weeds in the pastures.  The grass situation was pretty sad, tho I do believe the inch of rain we got yesterday made a difference.


 I quit just before my class started.








 After lunch, I got back on the mower and finished the big pasture.

 A quick but delicious dinner.  Grilled chicken, basmati rice, peas 
and cottage cheese topped with peaches.
 I had a workshop/meeting tonight, but first I stopped at Finn's ball game for a few minutes.
Just as I arrived he had a great hit.


 He sure has grown up!




 Gary stayed for the entire game, and they won by 1 run.
It took just under 3 hours and it was starting to get dark.
I did not get home until 9:45 and the moon was waiting for me.

Ariana is going home tomorrow and it won't be long until she is off to Boise State for 
her freshman year.
Night all.

3 comments:

Val Ewing said...

What a beautiful moon ! I love your meals, so delicious looking. Hubby took the tractor and mowed the meadows a week ago. We've had lots of rainfall in between and farmers are having a hard time getting hay dried.

Grey Horse Matters said...

We had beautiful weather yesterday too and today is just as nice. Gorgeous moon. That was a great hit by Finn. He is getting so tall. I'm sure Ariana is going to have a wonderful time in her freshman year.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You did a good job cause we don't see a weed
Lily & Edward