Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Today I Caught A Break...

A relatively crispy morning.  Now that it is light earlier, there is no way that I can sleep until a reasonable hour.  Lucky to make it to 5:30.



 Without her extra hair, Phoebe had to wear a sweater.







 After chores I took a shower and headed for Rochester.  
Duty at 9:15.  And what a gift!  I was back in my car by 10:34.
The city looked beautiful.




 I decided to stop at The Center on my way home, as we are planning a grand reopening in July and will want to show off all of the improvements.
 When I was ready to leave, I noticed the Foodlink Curbside Market in the parking lot and
asked if I could have a tour.





 All kinds of good looking produce etc. was readily available to the Seniors and any other members of the public for very reasonable prices.



 What a great service!
 I was back home by 12:45 and decided that Phoebe and I should take a ride down to the Verizon store to see what I should do about getting or not getting a new phone.  
Gary worked later than usual and I ended up making breakfast for dinner.
First I sauteed onions, red peppers and banana peppers...
threw that into a buttered pie plate, covered it with some of Shamra's fresh eggs and baked it.
At the end I added Swiss cheese.
 Fried 4 slices of bacon and cut up oranges and bananas.
 Gary had picked up some bagels and we were good to go.
 Phoebe seems to be doing well and was interested in eating today.
 Tonight it's going to be all about a cozy fire and pjs.
Night all.
PS
opens tonight.
Here is a little preview.
You are going to love the drumming!

5 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Gucci is with you in spirit sweets. Mom will give you extra attention and hugs
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Grey Horse Matters said...

A busy day. Glad to hear Phoebe is coping better.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Catching up on your blog, and am so, so sorry to read the news about your precious Gucci. I hope you're finding comfort in your memories that can never be taken away, and in knowing that she had a wonderful life full of fun and knew the love of a great family, both 2 and 4 legged!

thecrazysheeplady said...

What a neat truck!

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I love that header shot.