Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Non-Stop For The Whole Month...

Still waiting for some real spring weather.  We have been nearly 20 degrees below average.





 I'm still not back to normal, but did manage to get down to the Sunday Jam Session.
We are still practicing the 15 songs we will be playing at the "Low Bridge High Water" event in May.  It should be a lot of fun.

 When I get a chance, I am going to go to Stutzman's and get a strap put on my uke.  It would be much easier to play that way.
 There was a new art show up at the gallery, and there was a beautiful vase of flowers on one of the tables.


 We had dinner before I went out to do chores.
 Salad along with mac and cheese.  I add caramelized onions and 
a little mustard in the cheese sauce.
 A side of peas.


 Tucked the girls in and was back in the house before 7.


Night all.

2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better, and I hope the warmer weather that we're "supposed" to get this week helps -- I think it can't hurt! :-)

Oak Creek Ranch said...

I hope you get some warmer weather soon. We have rain, but its not a cold rain.