Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Back To Rochester....

Gary helped me with chores this morning and we were done by 7:30.  Record breaking.
I put a plastic bag over my arm to make sure nothing was able to get near my wrapped arm.


 Cool, crisp and gorgeous.


 Jenny dropped me off at the Hall of Justice on her way to work as
I did not know if I was going to be on pain meds.  Fortunately my wrist is not causing me pain so I am not taking anything and should be able to drive after this.
 During our lunch hour several of us went out to the court yard to grab some sun.
 All kinds of interesting things to look at.










 We were done around three and Jenny picked me up on her way home.
 More activity out back when I got back to the farm.  I think they are digging a pond.
 Gary had a dinner board meeting tonight, so I had breakfast for dinner.
 Time to put on some PJs and relax.
Night all.

5 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Good to hear you don't need the pain meds. Sounds like you're doing okay. Love the pictures of the pooches.

Jo said...

Hi Lori, I missed some of your posts and didn't know you had foreign objects in your wrist. I'm glad to see you're through the surgery and hope you heal soon.

dianasfaria.com said...

I love breakfast for dinner & yours looks tasty!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh your poor arm. You do well with it. Nice shots. Hug B

Val Ewing said...

Oh my I saw the image of your hand covered in that bag and thought, "What did she get into now???" Thank goodness it was just a wrap.