Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Short and Sweet

A little milder, no wind and some snow.









 After chores I went down to Agape.
26 minutes on the bike and 21 minutes on the elliptical.
Once again I knew many of the people there and a lot of chatter was going on.
 My friend Terry got her new baritone ukulele in the mail yesterday so we decided to get together at 1:30 to see what kind of music we could make.  Never stopped playing for two hours.
 Enjoyed the fire....
 and picked out all the easy songs in these two books.
 Gary had a dinner/board meeting tonight and Jenny was meeting with friends after work
so I took Finn and Coop up to the Golden Eagle for dinner (breakfast).
Finn had a waffle, scrambled eggs and toast...
 Coop had home fries, bacon and a waffle.
 I had a Reuben and shared my fries.
They ate everything in sight and we had a chance for some good conversation.
Congratulations to Finn, who was moved up to first team in basketball today.
I think I am going out by the fire to see if I can finish my current book.
Night all.

2 comments:

meigancam01 said...

Sounds a beautiful day for you horses!
Yummy Those fries looks absolutely tasty!

Janice Grinyer said...

The horses look well taken care of in the snow you have been getting!

And as usual, I just love visiting your blog and curling up with your pictures; you make life fun, Lori!

xox