Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

55 Degrees at 9:20pm and Tomorrow Is February 1st?????

 Off with the blankets!

 And boy did they love it.
                                       



 Eventually the sun came out but I was too lazy to grab my camera.

At 1pm I was down at A Different Path for the Sunday jam session.
Terry brought along her grandson to see if he liked it enough to start taking lessons
from Jim F., the leader of our group.
 Today, the penny whistle added some dimension.
Always something new in the mix....that's what makes it so much fun.

I had chore duty tonight and went out early to clean up Abbe and Berlin.
They were all FILTHY and Karen was coming out later to take care of Maggie and Angel.
Need I say more?



 Look who is shedding.
 Abbe was left with stains, but she looked a lot better by the time I tucked them in.


 Leftover pizza for dinner
 and a salad with oranges, bananas, blueberries and craisins.
 Tasted just as good as it did last night.
Night all.

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I can get behind these early wam temps. We got up to 55. The herd loved it and everyone had a good muddy roll. What a mess! They look like your Abbé.

Val Ewing said...

That is WARM! We had 42 the day the farrier came out and Siera started to sweat behind the ears when I moved her out for him.
Tomorrow we are supposed to get a whalloping storm and then back into the cold.
Everyone was taking slush baths in the snow yesterday and some even found mud.