Followers

Monday, October 12, 2015

Time Out.

What a day.  The average temperature for this area is supposed to be 61.  Today it was near 80!
Below, is this morning's sunrise.
Chores as usual.  Sort of.  I'm still not quite used to our new routine.




At noon Gar went to the Town Park to catch Coop's first game in a double header.  They won in overtime.
I got there for the second.
So much growth this year!
I had planned on hitting a few doors, but pooped out and went home.
Dinner?
Coleslaw....
Corn on the cob....
and sloppy Joes.

Phoebe and Gucci do not understand why we are not going out to the barn at night, 
so we went  for a short run.

Sidney joined us.

The gardens are still bursting with color.




Pretty soon it will be all about the leaves.
Night all.

5 comments:

Oak Creek Ranch said...

A short run? Did you say "run"? Good grief, I can't remember the last time I ran.

JanaLeigh said...

I just love reading your blog. Such beautiful pictures. Hope to get to see you two sometime in the future.

Jo said...

I love the image of your grandson through the chainlink! Animals are such creatures of habit, aren't they? Now I need to go back in your posts and check what your new routine is ! Greetings, Jo

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hit a homer!
Lily & Edward

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and nice chit, chat from you. Thanks for sharing you routine. .

Have a great afternoon and night.