Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

90 and Muggy ...Not My Favorite


 And tomorrow it's supposed to be the hottest day of the month.
I took a whole bunch of photos today and did not realize the fish eye setting was on my camera.  Have no idea how that happened, but I have to tell ya, the pictures were ugly.  This is one of them and everything looks out of proportion.
 Class at 10:30.  I need to get shades for my windows to see if it cools things down.  With two fans going it still felt warm.










 At 2 Shamra came over with her new camera and I showed her how to load pictures onto her computer, then sent about 100 to her home.
Remember these chickens?

 It won't be long before you start seeing drawings of her own critters.
 Spent the rest of the afternoon reading and staying cool.
Decided to make breakfast for dinner...a no brainer.
 Gary made a lot of progress on the picket fence today.  It looks brand new!
 When I went out to do evening chores, Angel seemed to be moving a lot better.
Yay!!!
 Got them all tucked in before 8 and once again, hope it cools down quickly for them.
 It was about 89 outside and 78 in the barn.
 It must feel pretty good to them.  Shade, airy and no bugs.

 Here I am at command central.
Over and out.
Night all.

3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lookin' good, Lori, let that cool night air keep them all happy.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

100F here, dry and breezy. Ugh

Birdman said...

Hazy, hot and humid here again today. Breakfast for dinner? This weather has a way of slowing a day down a bit.