Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

So Long Moon.....

 Today this adorable, naughty girl moved to her new home.



You could not ask for a better driving pony.
 

 I hope she and Lorrie do well and get into gear when the weather changes.

After chores, Karen and I turned her stall into a storage area again.  It will be handy.

 Now the aisleway seems empty, but it will work.




 Most of the snow has melted and the corner of the big pasture still has standing water.  It was about 37 today.


 Gary went out to the lake for a walk and I stayed here to watch a movie and read.

Chores at 5:15.






 Another simple dinner.
 Last week when I made lasagna, I turned the leftover noodles and sauce into roll ups (which I froze).  Could not have been an easier meal.
 And that's all she wrote.
Night all.


7 comments:

Cloudia said...

What a doll!



ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Stephen Andrew said...

I've never made lasagna rolls...I like the idea a lot!!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds like a peaceful day. Good luck Moon. Such a pretty girl.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

Best of luck to Moon. I will miss her spunky face.

Dream Valley Ranch said...

Goodbye sweet naughty Moon...we will miss your adorable speckles! Be good!!

ann @ studiohyde said...

Aww, I'm going to miss little Moon...all the best to you sweetie.

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Beautiful markings on Moon. I love the pics where you captured the sparkles in your horses' eyes.