Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

WELCOME! WELCOME!

(veggies from last years garden at Skoog Farm)

I am very happy to welcome two new followers. 

 First, Aarond...a Missouri farm girl and photographer.
Check her out and see what that unusual blog title is all about.

Next....Rhonda from the "Pauley Principle."

(and I quote from her blog:  thepauleyprinciple.blogspot.com)
The Pauli Principle, named for Wolfgang Pauli, deals with atoms and electron-sharing that results in new, stronger bonds. Think 2 parts hydrogen and 1 part oxygen, a shared delectable (!) electron and VOILA! Water!

Similarly, when you prepare whole food to share with family and friends, especially foods you've grown, something amazing happens. Meals become tastier and healthier. Your soul, not just your stomach, becomes fulfilled. You live life more abundantly as a result. During a shared meal, the bonds that people create grow stronger and become something new: GREATER than the sum of the parts! I give you The Pauley Principle.
 
Does this sound like a Skoog Farm philosophy or what?
 Pay her a visit and find out about their farm market.

7 comments:

dr momi said...

Love that header picture!

fromsophiesview said...

A big definitely..yes...and I also agree with Dr. Mom....love the header!!!So serene!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Thank you for that!!! (not the thing about the nude celebrity pictures, but that did catch my attention)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I agree, it does sound like Skoog Farm philosophy to me!! :-)

Gail said...

Sounds like two wonderful new additions...headed over to say hi.

Michaele said...

Rhonda is a great blogger and follower. I am enjoying her Farmers Market adventure. They work so hard.
Love that first photo!

Unknown said...

Your vegetable basket inspired me. Today I ordered some vintage baskets and decided we must, no matter how much Chris does not care for them, we absolutely must raise some beats! I like them and they look so pretty in an assortment like your photo!