Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO RAIN...

It was over before I went outside.
 The ponies and I are loving this weather.

 Va voom!  The sun came out for the entire day.

 Chester was posing for me.

 After chores I went over to the garden so I could show 
Annette how small our rhubarb is compared to hers.
We have 16 gigantic plants.




At 1 I went down to Brockport for Tai Chi. I did most of the open class and the Form 6 class.
I took a great video and can't get the darn thing to load off my camera.
 When I got home, Lily was sun bathing on the back porch.
 Breakfast for dinner night.


 A baked omlette with onions, peppers and sharp cheddar cheese.
 With a side of home fries.

Called Gary in from the manure pile where he was shoveling....
 and we ate before I went out to do chores.  I'm liking this routine as I don't have to hurry when I'm in the barn.
 The girls are very patient, as they have to wait for me to pick the paddock.
 It had to hit 70 today and there are more of those days ahead of us for the next week....maybe 80 by next Tuesday.


To the west.....

To the East....

My pal Sidney followed the dogs into the house around 7:30.
Night all.

12 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Everyone looks so content... horses, dogs, and kitty!

Carol said...

Oh my, that omelette looks so good!
With those temperatures your mud will be gone in no time. Ours is just getting started :(

Michelle said...

A wonderful looking supper!

Karen said...

Unbelievable food and photos. Lovely.

Terry said...

I love breakfast for dinner.

Oak Creek Ranch said...

We've swapped weather again! Actually today was nice, in the 50s, but the rest of the weekend will be ugmo. :)

Cloudia said...

amazing and intelligent portrait of the dog!

If asked to describe the good life in 2 words, I would say :

"Skoog Farm"


Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

>< } } ( ° >

Birdman said...

How you find the time to do all you do and take soooooo many shots to 'record' your day. Amazing! Really! What's your camera? One you just slide in a pocket?

Gayle said...

Those temps are blowing me away. I can almost feel the heat. My rhubarb is still under two feet of snow. :(

Unknown said...

That looks the perfect omlette Lori.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm getting caught up on my blog reading, and yours is one of my favorites at the end of the day! I hope your enjoying your weekend!!

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!*´¨)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Baked omelet, eh? Tim loves rhubarb and we have a few plants. It's never been cooked though ;-).