Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

LOW PROFILE....


















My body is on "light time" not clock time.  Still waking up at sunrise but don't go out until 7:30.





































By the time I got out to the barn the sky was dramatic....again.


















As you can see...we had another serious frost.









































































After  chores for some reason I wanted to go for a bike ride....so I did.


















There is a nice flat road diagonally across from our farm so I headed over there.  Could not believe all the logs that were waiting to be split over at our friend Ed's.  This was just 1/3 of the pile.


















It was very quiet, and a nice ride.  By the way, it was 24 degrees this morning and was not even 30 as I was rolling down the road.


















Didn't go anywhere all day, but I did mow the lawn.  Basically I wanted to mulch the leaves so we would not have to rake.


I also thought it would be a good idea to do something with all the sweet red peppers that were hanging around for the past week.


















Cut them up and threw them in a pan with olive oil for a few minutes...let them cool and froze them for use later....pizza, pasta, or whatever.














On Mondays we are trying to get together with Jenny and the boys for dinner.  I cooked last week...she had duty tonight.

So, I went out to do chores just before dark.  We must have had a high of about 42 today.



















Arrived at Jen's around 5:45 and sat down to a great dinner.

















Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad and some of Chet's sweet potato bread.  Outstanding meal!  Thanks Jen.
































Home a little after 7 and ready to watch some dancing!
Night all.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like a nice day. Not as cold here, with highs in the 60's this week. Though, still a bit frosty in the mornings.