Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

It's Time For Sankofa!

It was spritzing all day long....

 We all got wet.

 The daffodils started opening up, but they need some sunshine.
 I did manage to go down to the Rec Center and did my thing late morning.
At the moment I have only taken 10,581 steps (10:30pm).
Must be slippin'.
 Another new blossom today.








The afternoon was spent doing computer work, I did not make dinner
and we ate at 58 Main.
At 7 I went to Hartwell Hall on campus to do a photo shoot of the
Sankofa dress rehearsal.  I have done this for years and am always very impressed.

 I have some spectacular videos to post.
The performances start tomorrow night and end with a Sunday matinee.
After that I will show you some fine drumming and dancing.
I'm so glad I had the opportunity to drum with many of these people on Saturday afternoons, and hope to start up again when I have some time to breath.
Khalid and the drummers were outstanding tonight.
Well, maybe I will tease you with just one short clip.

Did you get your tickets?
Every year they sell out.
Night all.

No comments: