Followers

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Tomatoed.....

A grey morning.



 After finishing  up a painting job, Gary came home and started stacking wood.  We actually had a cord left from last winter (and we had fires every single day).
I had a 10am appointment with the massage therapist, went to Wegmans and picked  up shavings at Country Max.  When I got back home I made myself work on another batch of sun (oven) dried tomatoes. Right now they are in the oven and I'm going to give the rest of the Romas to Jenny so she can make sauce.  We still have peppers, tomatoes and beans in the garden.


 The pups and I had a couple hours of quiet time.



 Chore duty tonight.  
Little Wonder is very careful now, and keeps his distance from the horses.





 The sunset was beautiful, but I did not have the energy to get myself to a better spot to take photos.






 Leftovers for dinner.
Stuffed peppers, chicken Helen and a salad.
Night all.

2 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Your leftovers are perfect at the end of a quiet day, or anything that came from Wegmans! :-) G'night to all at your home, Lori!

Val Ewing said...

Hope you had a good day today. Things are quiet here also.